By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement issued by Whacked Out Media Private Ltd., (“WOM”.)
- MY MANGO SERVICE:
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the MyMango service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- The MyMango service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your MyMango membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the MyMango service and view MyMango content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view the MyMango content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time.
- The MyMango service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of MyMango content.
- The quality of the display of the MyMango content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching MyMango content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your MyMango ready device.
- MyMango software is developed by, or for, MyMango and is designed to enable viewing of MyMango content through MyMango ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the MyMango and related third-party software.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES
In order to stream Digital Content, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time (a “Compatible Device”). We may change the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future.
Membership is free and perpetual to the End User, once accepted by MyMango. However, we reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion. We may send you emails and other communications related to MyMango and your MyMango membership (regardless of any settings or preferences related to your MyMango account). You may not transfer or assign your MyMango membership or any benefits, except as allowed in these Terms. From time to time, MyMango may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove membership benefits.
- MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
You may cancel your membership any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings the MyMango App.
- WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- The MyMango service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- In addition to other limitations and exclusions in this document, in no event will we or our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to MyMango. Our total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the last membership fee you paid. These exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and will survive cancellation or termination of your membership.
- WOM will collect your IP address, location, and device information. WOM will use this data to improve MyMango services and to communicate updates or important notices to you from time to time.
- WOM reserves the right to share such User data with its in-house brands and affiliates to enable new features or services for the users in line with the MyMango’s App Interest.
- WOM will retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for its operations. In addition, WOM may retain information from closed as well as active accounts to comply with the national laws to prevent fraud, to resolve disputes, to troubleshoot issues and to assist it with any investigations.
- Unsolicited Materials. MyMango does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for MyMango content from end users and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to MyMango.
- Explicit Content. By using the Service, you may encounter content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable; this content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or other attributes. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk, and MyMango has no liability to you for any content. Content types, genres, categories, and descriptions are provided for convenience, and MyMango does not guarantee their accuracy.
- Modification of Service. MyMango reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service, or any part of the Service, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and MyMango will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use Digital Content is impacted by the change.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. changes in password, confirmation messages, notices, etc.) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- None of the property of My Mango App, such as logo, files, installer files and other components including the My Mango App may be distributed or used for profit or as a part of another software package.
- Whacked Out Media Pvt. Ltd (or its affiliates) is the owner and sole rights holder of all the Intellectual Property related to or in connection with the MyMango App.
- OVERLAY ADVERTISEMENTS
While using the My Mango App, you may come across overlay advertisements. Such advertisements can lead you to the third party applications not limited to websites, widgets, or other utilities. WOM does not endorse the content of such applications and is not responsible for any other agreements between the user and such third party utilities.
- QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have a question or complaint about this Agreement or the Application, you can email your concerns to [email protected]. You may also visit the App’s website at https://mymangoapp.com for more information.